Suffering a personal injury in an accident can be an extremely distressing and life-changing experience. While most accidents result in mild bruises and lacerations, there are instances in which victims are left permanently disfigured or disabled.
Helping clients with all types of injury accidents including slip & fall cases at retail premises, work injuries and auto accident representation
The aftermath of an injury accident can very challenging. Your journey back to health may be physically and emotionally painful, even financially devastating. Mounting medical bills and a prolonged absence from work can make it difficult for you and your family to make ends meet.
If you suffered a serious personal injury or lost a loved one in a fatal accident due to the negligent actions of someone else, you may be eligible to receive compensation for your losses.
- Medical Expenses: reimbursement for past and future medical treatment associated with your injury or illness
- Lost Income: reimbursement for past and future wages lost due to inability to work
- Property Loss: reimbursement for damages to property; may include repairs or compensation for fair market value of property lost
- Pain and Suffering: fear, insomnia, grief, worry
- Loss of Consortium: loss of the enjoyment of life
- Punitive Damages: awarded if the negligent party acted with intentional malice